This job is no longer available
Projects Delivery Manager
An enthusiastic, dynamic professional, with excellent skills and water industry experience is required to manage and deliver projects at the Isle of Man Water and Sewerage Authority during a period of major development and change. This is a challenging post which is responsible for the delivery to time, quality and budget of the capital and revenue schemes being delivered by a Government-owned utility, working hard to deliver ongoing improvements in water and sewerage services to meet the rising expectations of its customers.
- This is an Isle of Man Civil Service position
- This position offers an excellent package plus benefits
To the Director of Operations for the management and delivery of the Authority’s
infrastructure investment programme
- Must hold an appropriate degree and be a Chartered Member of a relevant professional institution
- Have experience, at a senior management role, within the water or utilities sectors
- Have a proven track record in:
- Development, construction and commissioning of infrastructure assets
- Leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve key objectives
To find out more contact the Chief Executive, Mr Peter Winstanley on 01624 695949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the Isle of Man Water and Sewerage Authority can be found on the Authority’s website: www.gov.im/water
For an application form and further details of the terms and conditions of service, including a job description, visit the Office of Human Resources website: www.gov.im/jobs or contact the
Office of Human Resources,2nd Floor, St Andrew’s House, Finch Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 2PX, on 01624 686300.
Please quote reference number WASA-004-1213 when requesting any information.
The closing date for application is: Wednesday 25 July 2012