Found 2 jobs for £25,000 - £29,999 matching your criteria
- Catcliffe, Rotherham
- £28,685 - £36,298 per annum
You will work as an EBW engineer within the welding engineering group of the Nuclear AMRC. The position involves providing practical support to EBW R&D projects.
- Recruiter: University of Sheffield
- Bristol or Barrow-in-Furness, MOD
- £29,258 - £42,565 (plus applicable allowances)
We are seeking additional high calibre engineers or project managers to join this exciting and high-tech project. Around twenty new posts are being created across both project and technical disciplines.
- Recruiter: Ministry of Defence
The latest Nuclear jobs to view and apply for now with Topengineeringjobs.com