Found 5 jobs matching your criteria
- £30,000 to £40,000 + Benefits dependent on experence
We are seeking a System Engineer to join our team in Coventry to lead the system design and integration activities for CPT’s TIGERS and COBRA platform technologies.
- Recruiter: Controlled Power Technologies
- Research Complex at Harwell, Rutherford Appleton Laboratories, Didcot, Oxfordshire
- £21,383 to £24,049 p.a.
You will join the dynamic group of academics, beamline scientists, post-docs, PhD students and support staff that form the Manchester X-ray Imaging Facility and the Manchester-Diamond Collaboration (MDC).
- Recruiter: The University of Manchester
The Engineering Development Facilities Engineer is responsible for the safety, availability, reliability and upgrades of the Engineering Development Facilities at the Pitstone site.
- Recruiter: Safran Power UK
- Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
- Competitive Salary
If you are the type of engineer who values using their skills, ideas and creativity, Ricardo provides the environment to put these into practice to maximise your personal development and career progression.
- Recruiter: Ricardo UK Ltd
- Competitive + Benefits
We are looking for a number of stress and thermal engineers, with a range of experience, to join our expanding Structures Groups to support significant opportunities within the fields of power generation and gas turbine technology
- Recruiter: Frazer-Nash Consultancy
The latest Product jobs to view and apply for now with Topengineeringjobs.com